Note: Some pages in our support center contain file attachments. When present, these appear to the bottom right of the answer area.
Please, try clearing the cache and restarting:
* Click the "..." for the Browser Menu
* Click settings
* Under "Clear Browser Cache" click "Choose What to Clear"
* Ensure at clear "Cookies" and "Cached Data" are checked, then press "Clear"
* Restart the tablet and web browser
* Click the dots in the upper right for the menu
* Select settings
* Type "Cache" into the search box
* Click "Clear Browsing Data"
* Ensure Cookies, Cached Images, and Files, and Hosted App Data is checked and that "Beginning of Time" is selected at the top of the dialog.
* Press "Clear Browsing Data"
* Restart the tablet and browser
With Proteus MMX updates, all users will receive a license agreement notification when logging into the system for the first time. Once the user agrees to the license agreement, he/she will gain access to Proteus MMX.
Once the update is complete you will need to uninstall the old Proteus MMX mobile app and using the below reinstall the latest mobile application according to the assigned device.
Please remove your current mobile app if it is version 3.7 and older, select the type below and reinstall.