Updating MMX Mobile App for Windows
Instructions for Updating MMX Mobile App
The following instructions are for updating the installation of the ProteusMMX Windows mobile app.
Step 1: Uninstall the old ProteusMMX mobile App
- Located in the lower left-hand side of the Windows desktop, type in the search box “add remove programs”. As you can see below, click on the “Add or remove programs” link that is found from the searched expression.
- In the list, under “Apps & features”, find the program called “ProteusMMX-CMMS” and single left click to show the “Uninstall” button. Click the uninstall button. It will look similar to below screenshot:
Step 2: Download and install the new ProteusMMX mobile app
- Open Microsoft Store by searching the terms “Microsoft Store” in the lower left-hand search field.
- In the Microsoft Store App, at the top right-hand side of the window, type in the search field “ProteusMMX” and click on the one found.
- Choose ProteusMMX-3.10:
- In the next screen, at the top of the page, click on “Get.” Wait for this to complete.
- After the system is done downloading and installing the app, click Launch.
Download from Microsoft Store for Windows Application