Note: Some pages in our support center contain file attachments. When present, these appear to the bottom right of the answer area.
1. Go to Settings >> Purchasing >> Status
2. Select values from the drop-down.
3. After selecting the values, enter email addresses into the Notification Recipientfield.
NOTE: The user can enter multiple email addresses by separating them with semicolons.
4. After entering the email addresses, click the Savebutton.
5. Go to Settings >> General >> Global Options.Select the Yesradio button to enable the 'Purchasing status notification.'
6. Go to Purchasing >> Requisitions
7. Click the New icon to create a requisition.
1. When the requisition is created, the value will be "Purchase request waiting approval - (PR WAPPR)"
NOTE: As the user clicks Save,an email will be triggered to the notification recipients.
2. If the user changes the status to "Purchase request on hold - (PR HOLD)",an email will be triggered to the notification recipients.
3. If the user deletes the requisition, an email will be triggered to the notification recipients.
The status will be changed to "Purchase Request Cancelled - (PR CAN)"
NOTE: When the Noradio button is selected for the 'Purchasing Status Notification' in Global Options, then the process will work as demonstrated above, with the exception being that the email functionality will not available.