You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Note: Some pages in our support center contain file attachments. When present, these appear to the bottom right of the answer area.
Modifying Service Requesters Field Accessibility
1. Log into Proteus MMX as Administrator.
2. Go to the Rights module drop-down field and click Roles.
3. Select the Service Requester Role and click the Edit icon.
4. Select the Rights tab and scroll down to Service Requests, select Service Requests and expand Service Request Dialog. Select the drop-down for any of the fields and select None, Editable or Visible.
5. Once you have made your changes, select the Save icon.
NOTE: The steps demonstrated in this guide can be applied to any role's accessibility for various rights.